1. Statutory claims apply to all defects in the purchased item that occur during the statutory warranty period of two years.
2. The seller guarantees that the products are free from material and legal defects at the time of the transfer of risk in accordance with §§ 434, 435 BGB. The seller is liable to the buyer if the goods have material or legal defects (warranty).
3. If the goods are defective, the customer is entitled:
a) to make a statement about reducing the price or withdrawing from the purchase contract, unless the seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the customer replaces the defective goods with non-defective ones or eliminates the defects.
This restriction does not apply if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the seller or if the seller has not fulfilled his obligation to deliver a replacement or to remedy the defect. Instead of the remedy of defects proposed by the seller, the customer can request replacement with goods free of defects and instead of replacing the goods, request remedy of the defect, unless it is not possible to restore the goods to the contractual condition in the manner chosen by the customer or there are unreasonable additional costs in comparison to seller's suggestion required. When assessing these additional costs, the value of the goods free of defects, the nature and importance of the defect found, and the risk of inconvenience that the customer would face if a different way of solving the problem was chosen are taken into account.
Client never może odstąpić od Umowy sprzedaży, jeżeli wada jest nieistotna.
b) to replace the defective goods with goods that are free of defects or to remedy the defects. The seller is obliged to replace the defective goods with goods free of defects or to remedy the defects within a reasonable period of time and without causing unnecessary inconvenience to the customer.
The seller cannot comply with the customer's request if the method chosen by the buyer to bring the defective goods into conformity with the contract is not possible or involves unreasonable additional costs compared to any other possible solution to the problem. The repair and replacement costs are borne by the seller.
4. Every customer who asserts his warranty claims is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the seller's address. If the customer is an end consumer, the delivery costs are borne by the seller.
5. The seller is liable under the warranty if a material defect is discovered before the expiry of two years from the time the goods were handed over to the customer. Within this period, the customer can withdraw from the purchase contract or make a statement about the price reduction due to the defect in the goods. If the customer requests that the goods be replaced with goods that are free of defects or that the defects are rectified, the period for withdrawing from the purchase contract or submitting a price reduction statement begins with the unsuccessful expiry of the period for replacing the goods or rectifying the defects.
6. All complaints related to the goods or the execution of the purchase contract can be made in writing to the seller's address.
7. The seller will respond to the customer's complaint in connection with the goods or the execution of the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of the claim with a complaint, unless the consumer specifies another date.
8. The Customer may report complaints related to the use of the Seller's free electronic services. The complaint can be submitted electronically and sent to the address email@example.com. In the complaint report, the customer must describe the problem in more detail. The seller will examine the customer's complaint immediately, but no later than after 14 days, and give him his answer.
1. Goods sold by the seller may be covered by a guarantee issued by the manufacturer or the distributor.
2. In the case of goods covered by the guarantee, information about the existence and content of the guarantee is always presented on the store's website.
right of withdrawal1. If the customer is a consumer who has concluded the purchase contract, then he is entitled to terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
2. The cancellation period for a purchase contract is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
3. In the case of a contract for several goods which you have ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier have or have taken possession of the last goods.
4. In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier delivered the last partial consignment or the last piece in have or has taken possession.
The customer can withdraw from the purchase contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal. The statement can be made using the form, a sample of which is provided by the Seller on the website of the Online Store at the address: “Withdrawal Form”. Sending the declaration before the end of this period is sufficient to meet the deadline.
5. In the event of cancellation of the contract, the contract is deemed not to have been concluded.
6. If the customer has submitted his declaration of withdrawal from the purchase contract before the seller has accepted his purchase offer, the offer is considered non-binding from this point in time.
7. If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us have chosen standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
8. If the Customer who is exercising the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement chooses a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest and offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Buyer for all additional costs incurred by him.
9. The customer must return or hand over the goods to the seller without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which he informed the seller of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if the goods are sent before the period of fourteen days has expired.
10. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer only bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
11. If the goods cannot be returned normally by post due to their nature, the Seller will notify the Customer of the cost of returning the goods on the Online Store website.
12. The customer is liable for any reduction in the value of the goods as a result of using the goods in a manner that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, quality and functions of the goods.
13. The seller will refund payments in the same payment method used by the customer, unless the customer expressly agrees to a different method of reimbursement that does not involve any additional costs for him.